Sunday, June 18, 2023

Years Ago at the Dog Park

This morning at the dog park as we humans were talking about Manatees I was petting a big dog that was standing beside me. Then another big dog came by and saw that I was petting the dog and it tried to root muzzle the first dog out the way and move in and get my petting. This caused some growling of both dogs.... the growling increased and became fiercer and fiercer with both sets of teeth showing and WHAM! They broke out into a fight. At least two, may three other dogs jumped in. They were right in my face and lap panicking growling, barking, snapping, and clawing. I felt the sharpness of canine teeth and the digging claws, plus fur flying all around me. Somehow the riot stopped as quickly as it started. I turned back to Joe L Jenkins Sr and said something like, "And what were you saying about the Manatees in Tampa?"

No comments: