Thursday, June 22, 2023

Bank Robber Got Corrected for parking in wrong parking lot

 

We watched a good movie on TV tonight.  I think the name of it was BREAKIN, but not positive.  I think it was based on a true story.  It was about an ex-Marine who got shorted by the VA Administration, in error, so he held a Wells Fargo Bank hostage.

The story took place on Windy Hill Road. Here in Cobb County, and all the policemen had on Cobb County Police uniforms, I recognized the patch emblems.

It was a good movie. 

It also reminded me that, years ago,  our son worked next door to a bank on Windy Hill Road, about the same place this movie took place.  One morning when he was coming into work he saw a man leave the bank and walked into his company’s park and unlock a car to get in.

My son politely told him he couldn’t park there, he should have parked in the bank’s parking lot.

I suppose the man told him he would remember that.

After my son got inside his office, here come the police.  The man just held up the bank next door.  And our son politely scolded him for parking in the wrong parking lot before he made his get away.

The law questioned our son about the details and all.

No comments: