Sunday, June 11, 2023

I'm Another Harry Houdini

 On tomorrow's date June 12, 1923, Harry Houdini frees himself from a straitjacket while suspended

upside down, 40 feet (12 m) above the ground in NYC.
That reminds me of me in very similar situation I found myself in yesterday: I was changing a commode lid in very tight quarters. I had to work my arms and head into a very small space - I needed room to turn a wrench with my arm and hand, and of course my eyes to see what I was doing. What made it worse, while squirming into such a awkward position I scraped my knee, which then was bleeding and willow insisted on licking it - when she started licking I squirm to shoo her away and found I could not easily escape my position. I squirmed, contorted, screamed, cried , and cursed. I think the cursing did it. I finally freed myself and the commode lid works perfectly! Am I good or what?
No photo description available.
All reactions:

No comments: