Sunday, June 18, 2023

House Picture as Requested

One of my distant cousins on the Hunter side who lives in Tennessee described a certain house on Main Stree in Woodstock that he and his siblings went to when he was a little boy. They used to have family get togethers thee. In more recent years, while in the area he looked up the house and it looked like how he remembered it. However, he regretted not taking a picture of it. Would I mind? Sure, no problem at all. Which I did and sent to him. He did not reaffirm he received the picture or anything. I sent him two or three follow ups boldly asking him. Nairy a word. I don’t mind not receiving a Thank-you. But I do appreciate a recognition he received it so I wouldn’t duplicate my work. Yet he and his wife send us a Christmas card every year. Wait until he asks for another picture.

No comments: