Friday, June 23, 2023

Dawgs and K-Cups

Today I was in a waiting room watching an elderly couple fumble with a K-cup coffee dispenser. Both of them eventually got a cup each. Then I got up and got me a cup. The man, who got his first asked his wife what size did she get. She didn't know. I told them I think she got an 8 ounce because it was set on 8 ounce when I got mine. She lady asked me how was Georgia going to do this year? I almost said, "How the hell would I know?" Then I remembered I had on my black hat with the big G in front. I faked it. I said "No telling! We might not have a team if a lot of the players get suspended again!" She looked at me in agreement, like I knew my stuff. "And partying!" She said. "And the Dog fights!" She shook her head in disgust. Apparently they did not know Vick was not a UGA Football player. Then we started talking about K-Cup machines, how hard they are to operate. She told me Burger King has a new drink machine that one machine covers all the drink, but she got very confused with the buttons and had to get a young man behind the counter to help them select their drink. "I believe it!" I said. I did. (I did not tell them I had to call either one of my sons to get me out of jams on the computer many times).

No comments: