Thursday, June 29, 2023

Georges Jeanty, Comicbook Artist

Saturday, September the 25th, I dropped by the Antique Mall in Marietta. I was facinaed by all the collectables nooks and corners they have. They have on area that deals in 78rpm records. Record albums galore! In my case I'm not considring buying but unloading and maybe make a few bucks. Speaking of unloading past collections for bucks the Antique Mall also has a comicbook shop, Syndicate Comics Collectibles, that looks like it has a lot of used comicbooks. While i was there comicbook artist Georges Jeanty (first and last names have French accents) was there being interviewed and signing his work. When I got back home I googled Georges Jeanty. He is a good artist. The picture included here he is the one with the iphone aimed at.

No comments: