Saturday, May 18, 2024

Reba McEntyre, the Heckler

 Posted 4 Years Ago


Remember HOLLYWOOD SQUARES on TV? They had a moderator, a contestant, and a number of celebrities in squares, much like today’s Zoom squares. Each celebrity had a quick wit. The moderator asked the contestant a trivia or news like question and he:she would pick a celebrity to give an answer after a quick wise crack was thrown in. Many years ago I saw Reba McEntyre answer a question. I forgot what the question was or her wisecrack answer but I do remember it was very offensive to Postal workers. If she only knew how hard and dedicated we were. I have been holding a grudge ever since until this morning. This morning she was on THE TODAY SHOW talking about her mother’s death. I felt for her feeling for her mama.

No comments: