Wednesday, August 12, 2015

UGA Barking










Today I was in a waiting room watching an elderly couple fumble with a K-cup coffee dispenser.   Both of them eventually got a cup each.  Then I got up and got me a cup.  The man, who got his first asked his wife what size did she get.  She didn't know.  I told them I think she got an 8 ounce because it was set on 8 ounce when I got mine.
She lady asked me how was Georgia going to do this year?  I almost said, "How the hell would I know?"
Then I remembered I had on my black hat with the big G in front.   I faked it.
I said "No telling! We might not have a team if a lot of the players get suspended again!"
She looked at me in agreement, like I knew my stuff.
"And partying!"  She said.
"And the Dog fights!" 
She shook her head in disgust.  Apparently they did not know Vick was not a UGA Football player.
Then we started talking about K-Cup machines, how hard they are to operate.  She told me Burger King has a new drink machine that one machine covers all the drink, but she got very confused with the buttons and had to get a young man behind the counter to help them select their drink.

"I believe it!"  I said.  I did. 
(I didn't tell them I called on my sons many times to get me out of Jams I got into on the computer).

No comments: