Saturday, August 22, 2015

Orange Is The New White




Yesterday, as I was letting Anna out of the car in front of the hospital I saw a paneled van that on the side was COBB COUNTY SHERIFF. I told Anna I hoped that a prisoner would not yank her in a room and hold her hostage. She got out and went to the automatic sliding glass doors. When she got to the doors from the outside from the inside a female deputy with a female inmate in orange appeared. The female deputy and female prisoner had totally blank expressions. The prisoner's hands were handcuffed in front and her ankle's were shackled which caused her to waddle instead of walking normal. She looked young, like 21.


I was wondering what would she say if she ran into somebody she knew from high school? Look straight ahead? Or smile a greeting and say something like, "this isn't what it looks like."?

No comments: