Monday, August 17, 2015






This is the Cobb County Detention Center;  or stockade.   We have grown too big to have a simple jail.  I always see it when I carry a load of garbage to the Cobb County  Dump.  It is right behind the little house you pay your fee at.

Today while waiting in line to pay and seeing the big modern building it brought back a memory of the old  brick building used as a county prison.  Riding by, if you did not know you would never think it held people who broke the law; it had a nice green grass yard out front and maybe some benches... only if you noticed the bars on the windows would you realized that the residents are captive inmates.
There was a stop sign at a cross road there, in front of the old building.  I remember I had just left the dump and stopped for the stop sign.  I saw a couple of Bell South service vans parked on the side of the road in front of the building.  Two men with helmets, if I remember correctly was taking a break,  leaning against  their vehicle laughing. 

What they were laughing about was their co-worker, a shapely female, also with a helmet on, who was standing out in the opened facing the windows with the bars on it.   She was slowly unbuttoning her  Bell South Shirt  slowly.   I think she was probably putting on a an erotic show for any prisoners who might be watching.

Then, the bastard behind me tooted his horn for me to move on.

Just as I moved on I could see she was holding her shirt eagle spread opened.  Her two male co-workers were bent over laughing.


Damn!  That impatient man ruined man ruined my day.

No comments: