Saturday, July 01, 2006

Me & Smiley Burnett (A.K.A. Frog Milhouse)


Here is picture of me and my old sidekick Frog Milhouse joshing around.

By the sweater I am wearing I think this was made in or near the year 1948. That was about 58 years ago.

You may recall Frog. He was the general funny man, or general fool in some Gene Awtry and Roy Rogers movies.... the comic relief.

The picture was taken under the marquee sign of the Strand Theater, the social gathring place for my peers and me on Saturday mornings at 10:00 A.M.

2 comments:

kenju said...

Lordy, I had not thought of Smiley Burnett in years! Every Sat. when I was age 5-11, we went to the double-feature western movies, with cartoons in-between, often a Superman serial too. Those were the good old days!

Eddie said...

Judy,
Those were the days
my friend,
that I thoguht
would never end.