Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The 5 Cows and the 5 Ladies

I forgot to mention something on our trip to the Hunter Reunion up in Blairsville the first Sunday of June.

As we went through Blue Ridge there was a sign saying turn that way for Cherry Log, Georgia.

That made my sister laugh. The Cherry Log sign reminded her when she worked for the First National Bank of Marietta an officer retired and bought a farm in Cherry Log.

After he got his farm in working order he invited some of the ladies of the bank to come up and see his farm and have tea. My sister was one of the ones that went.

He showed them around and to a pasture to showed them five milking cows he bought. He told the five women the cows' names. The names were exactly the same names as the five women standing there.

One of the women asked him did he milk them, and he smiled and said, "Yep, every day!"

I don't know, but percentage wise, I bet at least one woman in the group felt violated.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

LOL! I bet one did for sure ;D

Hope you had a happy 4th!

Eddie said...

People are so predictable.