Friday, July 28, 2006

Bluto's Departure

The day Bluto left he drove away in his rented car and I was pretty much tired from entertaining for 9 days. So, I wasn’t sorry to see him go, but I thoroughly enjoyed giving him a tour of this area.

That morning I heard on the news that the security at the Atlanta Airport had been compromised. Everything was shut down and all flights cancelled. SHIT!!! I thought. Does this mean Bluto will be back here?

No, his flight was delayed for several hours because of the security problem but he did leave, thank God.

What it was, a guy leaped over an exit turnstile to go get his young boy that he left standing there while he took a picture.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

LOL! I know what you mean about getting your house guest off and your house back ;D

Eddie said...

He went well beyond the "fish stick after 3 days" rule.