Friday, July 28, 2006

Bluto - Forward


In November 2001 I had a fellow comic book fan, whom I have never personally met, come and visit with me from California for nine days. Nine whole days.

His nickname if Bluto, so that is his name here, as far as we are concern.

I have recaptured our thrilling time in a lengthy word sketch that also gives you some brief history highlights of the area.

This is lengthy. The last time I checked it was more than 15 pages of single spaced font 12.

If I was faced with a blog entry that looked to be over fifteen pages long I don’t think I would have the patience to read it from beginning to end.

To make it easier looking – or to fool you – I have chopped it up in several chapters. That way it doesn’t look so overwhelming does it?

2 comments:

kenju said...

Good Lord you have been busy since I was here this morning!! I don't know if I can read every word, but I will scan all of it.

Eddie said...

Judy,
Not too busy.
Actually I have been working on this on my Word program for about a week. I was just holding off to see if there was anything I remembered.