Friday, October 17, 2008

The Fosters One More Time!



Where was I? I wandered off the path for about a week didn’t I?

I think the three strips of pictures were probably taken by the same photographer the same day. The grownups are siblings Lena, Luther, and Claude Foster.




The children are nephews and niece to the top group and siblings to themselves (make sense?). They are the children of Paul Everett Foster: Marie, Charles, and Paul Foster.

I estimate the pictures were made about 1926. The little girl Marie was born in 1920.

3 comments:

kenju said...

These are GREAT!! I love the variety of poses and the children are just precious!

Si's blog said...

Neat old pictures. Remember the good old times.

Once again, your pictures and organization must be worthy of Ripley's Believe It Or Not.

Eddie said...

Judy,
Uninhibited children always give great poses and don't even know they did it.

Si,
Well, I don't know about organization. I came across another batch of tintypes today which will probably find their way to this blog.