Friday, October 31, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT!!!


(psst! click on any picture to make it bigger and more gruesome)

Here are some scary covers of the comic book TALES FROM THE CRYPT of yesteryear. The ones I selected all have sort of a Halloween theme, so BOO!

And coincidentally they all are by Georgia grown EC artist Jack Davis.

BOO!! Again.

Also, if you want to see some classier Halloween blogs, check out my three friends':

Pappy

El Postino

Harry Green

And I know, I know, El Postino used the same punch line I did - if you can call “Boo!” a punch line. It is like El Postino and I are the same person in different disguises – but we are not one – and the same goes for the other two. Or maybe it is just that all warped minds think alike.






5 comments:

Pappy said...

Some of my favorite covers. Jack Davis could make you p** your pants from laughing (MAD) or from being scared (TALES FROM THE CRYPT). A very talented artist.

Thanks for the plug!

Eddie said...

And thank you Pappy, for your unending explanations of the details behind the scenes in the graphic artist's world.

Carolyn said...

I love those good scary tales!

Boo to you too ;D

Deborah Wilson said...

Boo! to you and Anna, Eddie. Tales From the Crypt is one of my favorite!

Eddie said...

Carolyn and Deborah,

And boo to you too,
dearies! heh heh, Hah Hah heh heh