Friday, March 16, 2007

Invest Now!


Our CEO – me.
(notice the authoritarian look? Not unlike Dick Chaney)

I am thinking about starting a new company with a branch in every major city. The product of this new company will be a school to teach professional people some bedside manners while promoting their services in a casual low-pressure manner.

The You-Might –Want-To- Consider School will be for dentists, chiropractors, doctors, and veterinarians. We will be opening up branches in all major cities.

This unique school will teach the independent professional business man how to casually submit to a customer/patient a situation that could be very serious and act nonchalant about it, for example the mechanic will tell his customer :”I noticed your brake lining is just about worn to the metal – you might want to consider having a brake job before your next mountain trip or even going down a hill… but if you don’t have to ever stop for red lights or stop signs it shouldn’t be a problem”.

Or, the dentist might say, “I noticed your crown is getting just a leeeetle bit lose. As long as you eat baby food and not smile you should be fine… but you might want to consider having it re-crowned.”.

The vet might say, “I can feel a big tumor deep inside your Collie’s ear. It might be okay, but to be on the safe side I think I would have a bucket dangle around her neck in case that thing should burst and all that blood and pus get all over your furniture… but some day you might want to consider letting us lance it for you – it would make her disposition much better too – but of course it is your decision.”

Also, included in the 6 week course is two full weeks of creative financing. Remember, you can make even more money if you get your patients/customers to sign up with a credit card with your picture on it!

So, why wait? be on the ground floor of this new company. I am thinking of having the pyramid system of investing. That way, you can even make more money by getting people under you to invest. If you don’t have the money to invest borrow it! If you have bad credit and can not qualify for a loan, then move along kid, you bother me.

2 comments:

kenju said...

I think I'll move along, Eddie...LOL. I like the idea, though.

Eddie said...

Judy,
Yep, you might want to consider that.