Friday, March 16, 2007

How Low Can They Go?


The Georgia Carnival #6 is scrapping the bottom!

Just kidding, just kidding.

I have a posting in the latest issue – if that is what each time is called. In case you don’t know, the Georgia Carnival comes out twice a month (I think) and it has several interesting postings by different submitters of things from Georgia’s past or things that make Georgia unique. To be honest, I have not yet had a chance to read any this time – I just found out about my own. But based on The Georgia Carnival’s history I know the postings this time are as rich as ever. Check it out, you will glad you did because you will gain knowledge, wealth, and happiness (but you also have to some more requirements not mentioned here).

5 comments:

Bill Reichart said...

Hey, this is bill from provocative church...you're not scrapping the bottom of any barrel! :-) thanks for letting me give you some face time on the carnival..I appreciated the post because at least for me, the Moravians are interesting.

Eddie said...

Bill,
Thank you. Actually I was saying YOU were scrapping the bottom when you picked me... but I was joking.
You have a very neat blog.. I really enjoyed look at it and swiping your Saint Patrick for my Paddy's Day entry.

Suzanne said...

That's great!

EHT said...

No, we are most certainly not scraping the bottom of the barrel when your posts are included in the carnival. I wish you would submit something every other Thursday (those are the days submissions are due). I enjoy reading your take on days gone by and current days as well. The carnival needs you!:)

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
Thanks! Your articles are great too!

eht,
You have mentioned that to me before and I honestly tried to sit down and write something and could not think of a thing. I think it is the only time I got Writer's Block.
I am not a writer - I just like to muse about the past. Usually something I come across something reminds me of a person or an incident and my mind just starts unraveling. If you see something you want, help yourself, and if you don't, well, you just don't.