Friday, March 23, 2007

Changes! %&*#@*&%!!!!

When I entered on about an hour ago to do add a little more to an entry I was working on Google informed me I was working with a new system, as of NOW!

It is just tough if I am slow picking up new systems and habits.

I had it where one could wander off the street, so to speak, and put a comment on it. Now, I have no idea how to change that back like the way it was.

It is irritating when you get used to the habits and shortcuts of one system, then, you are being tossed in the middle of another system.

And the posting I was working on is gone. And worse of all, I forgot what I was working on.... getting old isn't fun.

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

I hear ya! I broke down and switched to the new Google system several weeks ago. Signing in was a pain because I was used to my old Blogger username/pw. I don't mind the new system now that I'm used to it. But I hope they leave things alone for a while :)

Eddie said...

Carolyn,
If it an't broken, why fix it?

kenju said...

You'll get used to it Eddie. I have. Play around with the template page; it is fairly easy to make changes, once you get used to it.

I still have to sign in through Justaskjudy - but other than that - it is all good.

Eddie said...

Judy,
All 3 or 4 times I went to the dashboard I had to log in with my pass word - the new system evidently cannot remember my new password - well, I can't hold that against too much, neither can I.

Anonymous said...

The Helpless Desk at work tells me it is a security violation to have your system set to automatically save your password. Don't they know we are all getting older and need all the help we can get? Even the young are getting older each day and God willing, we will all get there.