Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bob Up The River Again


Bob, Here Yesterday, Gone Today

Just the other day while Bob was clanging on something metal in his yard as I rode by him on my bike. I didn’t know and he didn’t know he was again, about to be somebody’s bitch.

That was Wednesday.

Thursday evening my 85 year old neighbor called me and asked me what was new and I told him nothing I knew of. Then, satisfied he had the news cinched he poured it on.

He said he was talking to Joe earlier that day (Thursday). They were discussing important things in life such as Golden Coral’s food bar and giving their personal opinions what was good and what sucked. Joe told Jim he was going to be a father in 5 weeks. We knew he was going to be a father, now, we knew the time.

Joe also told Jim that the law came and got Bob Wednesday for parole violation. He would be in the big house for 9 months.

I asked Jim what kind of parole violation and Jim said he forgot to ask.

That means he will return home around Christmas time. That is good! That will be good material for a heart warming Christmas blog posting!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

That family really has its issues, don't they. I'm glad that Joe seems to be traking his responsibility as a parent seriously so far. I'll be curious how he feels about once he figures out what a screaming, pooping baby is like.

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
Maybe much like him.