Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Report from the MRI Room






I had a MRI this morning.  My appointment was at 8am.  I arrived about 30 minutes early and the technician took me right in. 

I was given a form to fill out about things they should be aware of,  it was two columns, maybe as many as 40 items listed they should know if you have or not.  Heart stints is the only item I checked.  But I had to read the whole list of course.  Some of the items were interesting.  One of the items were Artificial Penis Implant. 

If someone checked that I bet the technician would want to see that, from a professional curiosity or otherwise.

Which I just thought, I did not see Breast Implants on the list.
There was some blank spaces below if you wanted to elaborate on something you put yes in.

Like under Penis Implant I  could put “See Below” and below put:
“I don’t have a Penis Implant but I do have an inflated Ego and also an Alter Ego.”

We were through and I was putting on my clothes by 8:30.  Which, my electronic sports watch went blank dead.  I worked with it until it was back on but it said 10:30.  So, I decided to have it fix itself on the Internet when we got home.  But when I looked at it to press the right buttons it had fixed itself!  There is magic in the air.  Actually, I think it is the MRI machine and all the rays it was broadcasting in the around the room.  I should have put a mask on my watch.

When I had my clothes back on the lady technician was waiting in the outer room.  She thanked me for being early.  I think she was in a hurry to do something.  I'm glad I could help.


No comments: