Saturday, June 06, 2020

Grilled Chicken





This is strange.  Today I dropped by Chic fil a to buy a grilled chicken sandwich.    The traffic line started with two tails.  They were both ends of the line.   The young lady order taker asked my name and  took my order and zapped the order in.  About half way they, with the help of traffic directors and servers, merge the two lines into one line.

When I was about 5 to 7 cars away from my destination where the ordered food is disbursed I saw a tall young man walking, holding a Chic fil a sack up high.  He was tall and holding up the sack it made him look even extra tall.  He stopped at my truck and asked my last name.  I said “Hunter”.

He said, “Awesome!”  and gave me the sack. 

There were curbs on each side of me at this point so had to still edge slowly in formation to let other people ahead of me get their food.

I wonder, with all those vehicles in front of me, am I the only one that ordered grilled chicken?

No comments: