Saturday, October 14, 2017

Marietta Chalk & Beer Fest


I'm sure the artists would appreciate if you click on each picture to make it larger, therefore getting the most out of it.




The Marietta Chalk Festival is today and tomorrow (October 14th and 15th).  Today I think it is mostly "work in progress".  It takes up three streets that border the park Tomorrow all  the all art will probably be finished and they will be judged.

Also it is a draft brew kind of festival.  It takes up the other street that borders the park. I did not partake, but I think if you want to you shell out $40 and jump right in, trying all  the beers available.  There are many booths.  If I paid up, after about  two beers I would be wobbly, and would  be afraid to drive.  $20 per cup?


There are also about four food trucks.  I had a cup of chicken and sausage gumbo from the Cajun truck.   Not bad.

A short video, click on the arrow below.























No comments: