Saturday, October 07, 2017

Own Everything!





Above: My first cousin and his wife, Anthony and Patricia Ann Rollins, shopping at Whole Foods, at the  grand opening of Whole Foods in Kennesaw yesterday.  (psst!  they bought a roast cheap!)
It was crowded.  I didn't really realize this until we walked out but I think there is more space for specialized and gourmet stuff than your run-of-the mill grocery store stapled items, such as canned beans and breakfast cereals like Cheerios, etc).
There is a barbecue restaurant on the inside.  We tried it, sharing a barbecue pork and brisket sandwich.  Fair taste.; not bad, with barbecue sauce.  

There were ample  free samples.  Which reminds me:  I log my food on a diet and exercise program.  You can put in a name, like Burger King Whopper and it quickly tells you how many calories.  Well, I logged in Free Samples and it same me a choice of several, the two I took noticed was Costco, 200 Calories; Whole Foods 400 Calories.

No comments: