Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another GOBAG Meeting Down the Drain

Hello Willie Johnson! Wherever you are. Willie, Brad M. told me you look at Chick-Fat and try to make sense of it. Thank you for the attention.

We had a good turnout last night. About 25 of us materialized and left behind whatever other life we have and met ate, drank, and giggled.

Monty cooked pizza in the kitchen, which was sort of comical because he didn't know how many people to expect. About twice as many as last week came so he had to keep his eye on the crowd he made his pizza dough and make more and more. The pizza was delicious. After that was topped a big scoop of ice cream with chocolate syrup.

I made another feeble attempt at the movie business. I know there are mistakes. I watched it several times. I think I figured out one thing: Don't move with the frigging camera in the record mode. For one thing you see confusing motion and other thing, I think the camera lens has to refocus every time the camera stops moving. It would be much easier on the eyes if I moved it to look at something while it is not recording the same time.

So, next time you might not get quiet the ride you got on this one. But first, you must live through this one.

Another thing - It must be confusing to the viewer to put up with the chatter coming from all directions. The chatter is unimportant unless you happen to be one of the chatterers. Why? A dumb camera operator.

I'm working on that. Actually, if it did what I thought it was suppose to do, you would not hear and other bodily noises but the song "I Heard It Through the Grapevine", but, you know me.

Well, here goes nothing (and I mean that):

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANOTHER STROKE OF THE GENIUS' CAMERA. GOOD JOB.
PR

Eddie said...

PR,
Thanks. I had good subject matter.

G said...

Not bad at all, Eddie! Who is the guy who said, "Whacha doin now, Rock?" And who is the lady with the blonde hair that usually attends. I think you told me once before, but I forgot. MHS classmate?

Eddie said...

G,

Thanks!

The guy that said, 'Whacha doing now Rock?" is Steve Tolbert. He is sitting with Brad Martin.
The blond babe is Sandy Ramsey. Sandy is the sister of: Mike, Pat, and Red Ramsey. She was about 3 or 4 years behind us. I think she graduated in '63.