Thursday, April 06, 2023

Gangster Neighbors

A few years ago my neighbor Bob told me of a certain family that lives around the corner about a block up. Bob said they ran a gambling organization and were part of organized crime. Bob died a few weeks later of natural causes . If anybody would know if the family were gangsters or not it would be Bob. It takes one to know one. Bob has served two times in prison and even one time the police had his house surrounded. When Bob told me those people were criminals I believed him. This morning, before daylight when walking Willow we walked by that house, as we do many times. But this time a big Great Dane came galloping out barking. As it came right up to us it quit parking and started to whine. I think it was just a overgrown puppy. Willow enjoyed its company and they each wanted to play and smell each other butts. My main thought was get away from the dog and get away from that house. It followed us. Someone from that house came outside and starting hollowing for their dog. It humbly went back. And I said, "Whew!" I am not sure that it would be pleasant, for a family of gangsters thinking you were trying to steal their dog. On this day

No comments: