Monday, April 27, 2020

Virtual Doctor's Visits for Dummies






I have a virtual doctor’s visit coming up.  We want our background to be pleasing.  I studied other people who have home-TV-studios (included grounded night-show hosts)  and most I looked at have a bookcase in the background.  Maybe with the bookcase and if I nod after every sentence the doctor says he will think I am not a dummy and talk down to me like doctors do sometimes.

Note:  The exercise guru tape we watch I noticed in the two different background he uses but have a bookcase.  Each has three shelves.  On one I recognize the “FAR DUMMIES” series, as COMPUTERS FOR DUMMIES; GARDENING FOR DUMMIES; and so on.  But the camera is not close enough to say which FOR DUMMIES he has.  I hope it is not EXERCISING FOR DUMMIES.

No comments: