Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Smile, You Are On TeeVee!








Smile, You Are On TeeVee.

I have been chuckling over the fact that now with the rampant spread of the epidemic more people are staying home and using their computer-on-line as live chats, business meetings, and doctor visits.

Two people I know had virtual doctor visits and the past week.  At least five people I know are virtually and live meeting people in business relations.  One person I know will be doing more virtual chatting from his home office so he asked his wife to clean up  a space for a good background.  She told him, “You do it!”

Now, it is my time to jump on the bandwagon.  I have quit attending PT sessions because of the deadly pandemic.  So, today m PT therapists called and they will be meeting regularly with me and demonstrate exercises and for me to do the same so they can offer suggestions.

I am thinking of adding a rope from the ceiling so I can gracefully swing into my makeshift studio to start our sessions.  Or maybe a video of Tarzan doing it, opening our session.  But again, maybe not.

No comments: