Sunday, April 19, 2020

HAPPY EASTER!






Speaking of Easter and rabbits reminds me of radio cooking show that while driving in the car on Saturdays I sometime  listen to.  The lady knew her wines, what best to be served with what kinds of wine of meat chicken, or fish and so on.  People would call her on the air and ask her cooking and serving questions and with her well-bred knowledge she would recommend something.  And of course the proper etiquette for any occasion.

The one I specifically remember was a lady that called about an Easter party/Birthday party for her daughter and her daughter’s friends’ parents.  She told the plan of having an outside by the pool party where first the kids would hunt Easter Eggs and play games.    Then she asked how was the best way to cook rabbit and what kind of wine would best go with rabbit.

I think the host was aghast.  I bet the kids at that party still have bad dreams.

No comments: