Friday, January 04, 2008

Deborah Wilson - New Link


My distant Pullen cousin Jean of Dotty Pants told me about Deborah. She said she writes about Marietta too.

I checked out Deborah Wilson's Corridorsblog and sure 'nuff she writes about Marietta, along with a lot other stuff. She is a good writer that puts thought in each word she put down - which is more than I can say about your's truly. She is a good sincere writer and writing about Marietta puts a cherry on top.

Deborah's link is my latest link to fine reading.

2 comments:

Deborah Wilson said...

Eddie,

Back from the weekend - thank you for the plug! I didn't do a post introducing you yet, as I have a few more blogs to add. Usually what I like to do, is spotlight posts from other blogs that have interesting posts - so you will definately be coming up.

Ga on my Mind blog - I need to get over and check it out soon. It's hard to find really good blogs, many of them are either never developed or are deserted!

Eddie said...

Deborah,
A school teacher is the captain of Ga.On My Mind and she is dedicated on promoting Georgia's history and stuff that is happening now. She has a very interesting blog-log.