Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Lady Sings the Blues - Georgia's 4th Dist Election

Well, we won’t have Cynthia McKinney to push around anymore.

Or will we? I bet she is not through yet. She has plenty of gumption left and she will use it.

I heard that some Republicans were secretly wishing she would win. They were hoping she would win because she was very good at embarrassing the Democrats.

However, things like that can backfire. Look at Bush, who I think is a an embarrassment of the Republican Party. Both people have been out of control while in office.

I have to Cynthia credit for her early critiques of Bush and his handling of Iraq. She was accusing him of handling it wrong long before anyone else dared to. I think she deserves a thumbs up for that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she never should have slapped that cop.

Big things are afoot, big things.

Her and Lieberman and some Republican clown all up in Michigan lost primary challenges.

Its just time for new blood.

Eddie said...

New blood? The visual that popped into my head is scary.

Suzanne said...

I am with Steve. slapping cops often does not go over well, but I'm glad she also slapped Bush around verbally before it was acceptable to do so.