Monday, October 03, 2022

Movie BLONDE

We watched the movie BLONDE on cable. It had some bad parts but also some good parts. Which with both, the good and the bad I think it would be fair to call it interesting. It also had parts in black & white and parts in color. It was more or less the behind the scenes of the professional life of Norna Jean Mortenson, a.k.a. Marilyn Monroe ((1926-1962). I think I caught most, if not all, all of her movies in my formative years this movie was a review of my growing up. Even the famous visit to President John F. Kennedy on his birthday: According to the movie he had to cut his personal Marilyn Monroe fellatio short because of the Cuban Missile Crisis. That same Cuban Missile Crisis inspired me to join the Naval Reserves. Doing a fellatio job on JFK as a birthday president – really? I bet historians are scratching their heads over that one. According to the movie Norma Jean, when she was trying to break into show business was running around with two bisexual men, who were the sons of famous actors in the 20s and 30s. Not that there is anything wrong with that, like I said, interesting. BLONDE starred as Marilyn Monroe Ana de Armas; directed y Andrew Dominak, and one of the producers, Brad Pitt.

No comments: