Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Ian the Terrible

This morning I decided to go through my incoming emails that I acted upon but yet put off filing or deleting them. Well, I acted on most them anyway. There were a few untouched. One that was in bold which indicates it has not been opened was one from a Ian Burke requesting to be my friend. I am choosy on whom I accept friend request. Generally I look for that person’s friends that he already had, what kind of art or wit is he/she gravitates to. I got a friend request from Ian Burke. I searched for Ian. He seemed to have plenty of collegiate well-dressed people in their mid 20s. Well, I am not in my mid 20s and not well dressed. I don’t think wasting Ian’s time would go over well. Then I noticed that in the begging of his Facebook page is a statement that Ian died Jan 14, 2016 yet his friend request was Nov 4, 2021, which is about 5 years and 10 months after he died..

No comments: