Wednesday, December 08, 2021

Thankless Work

As I have mentioned, 15 or so years ago when I started this blog, I soon found out readers comments were sometimes a pain in the ass. Some disagreed with you politically and/or factually. Their say overshadowed my say. Whose blog is it anyway? So, I went back in and clicked on the option of showing comments. Ahhh, that was much better. A couple weeks ago I went to the statistics of Chicken-fat: Here is what I found. Number of visitor hits :1849386. Almost 2 million. Hmmm. Not bad. There are other statistics like visitor numbers for this day, for the present week, and months. And also, number of comments, which is as of today 9550. If you click on that number it listed them, like who each is from and their comments. They are mostly complementary but there are some criticism, some genealogy information sharing, and so on. A lot of these needed to be read. I decided better late than never. They are not in any kind of order I can figure out. I cannot find the latest. So I am reading them in the order they are presented on the screen, like it starte4d off with in the year 2013 and now I’m in 2013. Oh me.

No comments: