Thursday, November 26, 2020

THANKSGIVING NEWS PAPERS

 


I just walked through the light drizzle to get today’s paper AT the end of the driveway.  The paper is thicker than usual this morning.

It reminds me of being a paperboy and on Thanksgiving the paper was huge.  Almost too big to handle big.   Plus the over 100 more you have to move to door steps. 

I thought “Wow!  If the paper is big on Thanksgiving morning Christmas morning will be a living hell.”

Surprisingly I was wrong, the Christmas morning paper was one of the smallest papers of the year.

What my little brain didn’t think of were advertisements.  Of course the Thanksgiving paper would be huge, advertisements at the beginning of the Christmas season!  And on Christmas day, the buying of the season is over, fewer ads.

Duh.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


No comments: