Wednesday, June 04, 2014

What, Me the Doorman?





Yesterday we went to North Point Mall.  Anna went ahead of me to the Apple Store because I had to go back and  make sure our ipad was well hidden.

When I got to the door into the mall up behind came a mother and her four kids.  Being the gentleman I am, I held the door opened for the five.

When they walked through I looked up and coming from the direction I had plan on going was a man happy-go-lucky eating Chinese  food out of a cardboard carton with a fork.   He was using both hands, how could he open the door?  I held the door out for him, he thanked me.

I was about to again go through the door and again, walking toward me was a lady walking with sacks of stuff she had bought.  I was about to hold the door open for her and out of nowhere another lady materialized and said, "I have been watching, let me hold the door open for you!"


Now, that is a Random Act Kindness!

No comments: