Thursday, June 05, 2014

Atlanta Postal Employees about 1968 to about 1982




Atlanta Postal Employees from the late 1960s to the early 1980s:  Do  I know you?  Or, do you remember me?  I worked during the period  at the Atlanta Post Office the period mentioned.  First I worked at the Parcel Post Annex, then male secretary for Horace Browning, the head of the Maintenance Department, then  about ten years in the PSDS (Postal Source Data System) Office. which was also the timekeeper's office.  I  fear that most of my coworkers during that time are dead - it is just a matter of math, I was the youngest in the office.  In the early 1980s I transferred to Marietta.


I know it is a stab in the dark.  But I spent about 13 to 14 years seeing about the same  people every day, so there is a chance someone I know will run across this if they search.   I was on active duty at a Helicopter Utility Squadron of 300 men for about 20 months and because of this blog communicated with probably a half dozen of them.  Maybe  this blog can work wonders again. 

No comments: