Monday, February 02, 2009

Returning to the Alley-Like Street



Last year, Jan 11, 2008, I did a post on McNeel Street. If you want to look for it in the Jan 2008, go ahead.

I will twiddle my thumbs while you go back and see it.

Hhmmmmmmmmmm ..... back already?

Yesterday afternoon the weather was beautiful. It was almost 60 degrees and just a bit of a breeze. For the past few days we have been putting up with temperatures in the 20s.

We wanted to get out and play!

We leashed up Willow and drove downtown and walked around a while. Although I took other pictures, here are some of McNeel Street again.



2 comments:

Si's blog said...

McNeel Street looks pretty neat. I can tell you one thing, Exmore does not have anything like that. The Yellow Duck is the only bright spot. The Diner does not count. At least there is some renovation going on in Marietta. Naughty Marietta?

Eddie said...

Si,
I flubbed up. I had what I thought was a link that would take you to the posting about McNeel Street but it just took you to the same post you are currently reading.
I couldn't figure out how to link it, so I had it search it... and it searched and found the same posting it was sitting on.... oh well. It is in the January 2008 archives, on the right of the page.