Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Frances!


Today my sister Frances is 70 years old. She looks much younger, doesn’t she?

Seriously, this is her on the porch of the first house she lived in. It was on Hansell Street, about two blocks or less from the downtown Square. The house is no longer there. The street is still there, in a way, with the parking lot of the First Methodist Church of Marietta paved around it – it is a little drive to take you from one parking lot to another.

That was before I was born, but as you can tell, my family was rolling in money....NOT!!

Frances worked at the First National Bank in Marietta and Kennesaw University in Kennesaw, where she retired.

3 comments:

kenju said...

Frances, I hope you have a great birthday!

Eddie said...

Judy,
Sometimes she reads my blog and sometimes she doesn't. If she don't today I'll pass your best wishes onto her. Last night we took her to where she picked, The Olive Garden.

Eddie said...

Whoops!
Instead of "don't" make that "doesn't". My disregard for the English language boils to the surface ever so often.