Friday, June 07, 2024

 

This morning on my walk I saw the neighbor’s son, about 18/19 roar off on a motorcycle with no shirt or helmet on.  Tch tch.

In a matter or a minute or two he roared back.

Then he was about even with their driveway.  I, like a deck hand motioning in a jet plane on an aircraft carrier, waved him in.

He pulled up beside me and said good morning.  I asked him what kind of motorcycle was that and he told me and I forgot.  I never heard of that name, whatever it was.

Then I told him I once (1975)  had a motorcycle Honda CL350 and somebody stole it.  I told him the long story.

Then he asked me where the choke was.  I told him I had no idea.  He asked me how would he know if it is working or not.  I told him I think you can tell by he sound of the engine.

Do I know everything or what?


No comments: