Thursday, August 25, 2022

Harold or No Harold, That Is The Question

On the soap opera DAYS OF OUR LIVES there is a character you never see. His name is Harold. Harold is the servant at the Stephano mansion. If a visitor visits unannounced in the middle of the night Harold is told to fix him a hot meal. If a large number of people come in the mansion anytime Harold will cook up a buffet fit for a king in a matter of minutes. When they say that Harold did something you don’t actually see him do it, but it is understood he did what he was ordered to do. So, in the real TV Soap opera behind the scenes there is no Harold. So the No-Harold gets credit for doing whatever when nothing was done. They said Harold was doing something, of course, you used your own imagination accepting he did it. I bet when the credits are rolled on the TV screen nothing is said about what actor played Harold. Ahah! That is proof Harold is a figment of your imagination. I think I’ll apply to DAYS to be Harold or I will spill the beans if they refused. And I’ll demand a big salary too. I will do just like the present No-Harold does, nothing. I might even win an Emmy!

No comments: