Friday, June 03, 2022

Laser Abuse

We heard on the news today about how people are abusing laser lights. There have over 9000 abuses of laser light over a certain period of time. Laser lights have messed up plenty of pilots’ eye-sights, which almost cause them to lose control of flying the plane. They have caught some laser abusers and fined them $1100 each. They went on to say that they have collect $110 000 in fines. If my math is cirrect they have caught 10 people and made it stick. But speaking of laser light abuse I know of one interesting abuse. Someone I know went to a Trivia Night at a local bar. One guy there had a laser light playing with it, shining it in people’s faces, and so on. One guy warned the laser light kid that if shined in his face, well, he had better not. And he did, regardless of the warning. The abused guy and the agbusee guy went out in the parking lot and settle itr, followed by probably most of the Trivia players. The way I heard it, the guy who warm the laser kid simply pulled out his gun and shot him. I don’t know if anybody was killed or what. The guy I know of, had to go to court not long ago as a witness in the trial.

No comments: