Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Stockholder's Meeting of Chicken-fat

Hello. Here is my stockholders report for the blog chicken-fat.com Ahem! (me clearing my throat). I started chicken-fat.com in 2006. Radio personality Jean Shepherd inspired me. On his radio show he could talk on and on about nothing and I said, “Hey I can do that!” Only thing, when Jean ran out of things to talk about he played a kazoo. So, I am looking for a good second handed kazoo, or a violin. As of today I have produced 9930 posts As of today chicken-fat has had 1,879,490 visits. Yesterday it had 116 visits. Daily visits usually arrange between 100 and 500. If it is over 500 I think they are looking for a false prophet and if it is under 90, then I feel they finally got my number. There has been 9570 comments. After about 5 years or so I disabled my comment receiver. They got to be a pain the ass taking up all my time The reason for this report. The report is a daily thing, every day, free for the taking. I might as well get my money’s worth. If something is free I’m there with my hands out. Why do I do it? Brain pushups, brain pushups.

No comments: