Thursday, April 14, 2022

Another Adventure of the Invisible Man

The Invisible Man invaded the Cobb County Voters Registrar Office, apparently, unnoticed of course. In the year 2000 I retired from the Postal Service. That same year I got a PO Box. We had it for over 21 years when we gave it up early this year. There is an election coming up in May so we went on line to the Voter Registration Office to check our information make sure all was up to date. It wasn’t. It showed our ex-PO Box address. We changed it on-line. Later again, we went on line to check to see if everything was OK with our information. It showed Anna’s street address but it still showed the PO Box as my address. We called and told them they did not change it. They said I would have to fill out a change of address form and they sent me the form. We filled out the form and I went to the Voter’s Registrar office and signed it in front of the lady that told me to. She asked did I plan to vote by mail-and I said yes. She said just a minute. She left the counter and in a few minutes returned and told me everything was OK on my form. This morning we went on line to my information and still had the PO Box as my address.

No comments: