Sunday, May 01, 2011

Pig Out Marietta May 1, 2011




I saw Phillip Goldstein and his teenage son standing in front of The Strand Theater talking to a man. I tried to work my way around them to get a good picture of just Phillip and his son with the Strand in the background. I was going to type under it, "Someday Son all this will be yours!" But the two adults kelp moving around and I gave up.

We went to THE TASTE OF MARIETTA today and sampled a barbecue, Cajun, Southern Fried, and this and that. What was as fun as me making a glutton of myself was watching people stroll by as we sat in the park. An old man, in his 80s, with a hat on that said RETIRED NAVY RESERVE leaned over to me and said. "We have the best seats here!" Just as several teenage girls in short shorts walked by.

This is a new camera I am experimenting with and I left the date-thing on in error, which had the wrong date anyway, so just disregard the date stamp.


St Joseph's School young musicians

Chef Henry of Henry's of Louisana, Acworth, Ga






No comments: