Friday, May 20, 2011

What If Everybody Gets Left Behind?


Above: Doomsday predictor Harold Camping, an 89 year old retired engineer who said tomorrow is the day; not Doomsday but Rapture Day. He said tomorrow Jesus will return and take all his true beleivers to Heaven.

It might happen. I am not one to say. And again, it might not happen, If it does happen it will be days, maybe years, before they figure out if just the good ones disappeared on May 21st, 2011.

I was thinking the other day of a lot of rapture plots in run-of-the mill- sitcoms with canned laughter, like an ego inflated boss is telling his employee the value of having high morals like him and as he talks he is looking out his corner office window and he turns around when his underling doesn't reply and sees only an empty suit.

Wait! I got more! But it is probably best I keep them to myself.