Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Foward


Remember, before you go to bed tonight, set your clocks one hour forward.

If it is 11:30pm, set it for 12:30am, or 00:30am, or if you go by military hundredths time, that will be from 23.50 to 00.50.* Spring Forward. Is that so complicated? Apparently, so, many people will be either one hour early when they report back to work or one or two hours late.



*When I was in the Navy, we didn't go by the actual hundredths.. it would be from 2330 to oo30. However, the Postal data timekeeping time did go by hundredths. Like 11:15 would be 23.25. Want to know how much five minutes is? It is .08. I know everything!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAMN ROCK, I DID NOT KNOW THAT.ALL I KNOW IS PEOPLE'S MANES.
PR

Anonymous said...

BANES,WAYNES, LANES, DANES. NAMES;
PICK ONE. I CAN NOT SPELL EITHER.

Eddie said...

PR,

Indeed you do. I don't know anyone who can come close to you on knowledge of any white native in Marietta that is over 40 years old. You know more Marietta BANES or DANES than anybody.... and what is even more astonishing is that they know you by NAME.