Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The GOBAG Do It In the Sunshine (and shade)

I am pleasantly surprised at the the quick service I got from youtube this time. When I previously submitted videos they would sit on them for a few days, one time five days, before they released it to my public viewing youtube page, which is ethunter1 in the search blank, once you are on youtube's website. I think it has something to do with copyright checking. They want to make sure I am not infringing on some copyrighted material. I guess the checker immediately knew the song in this one was a Public Domain one.

Have you ever stood outside a primate section of a zoo and watched any species of primates interact with each other? The way one might beat his chest to show the group who was the most powerful or the baby primate doing somersaults showing off, or other little body-language things. And all the time they were interacting you were wondering just what were they saying to each other. Which reminds me, here we go with another GOBAG video.

No comments: