Saturday, February 23, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


(it gets even worse when you click on it)

One man’s treasure is most other people’s junk.

I came across this while we were straightening up the basement. It was in a folder with about a dozen of the same.

It is a homemade Christmas card, or in this case a Christmas sheet of paper. I made it when I was in the Navy in December 1964. I did the original on mimeograph paper, and ran off about 20 copies on the mimeograph machine and sent some of them out at Christmas time.

I couldn’t just throw them out. Now, what?

2 comments:

Jean Campbell said...

Maybe you can donate your papers to Kennesaw College where they can be preserved for posterity.

Universities have collections of much less interesting ephemera.

Eddie said...

Jean,
Donate the papers to Kennesaw College huh? That might be fun! I'm sure it will be amusing to watch the administrators to keep a straight face while talking to me. And it will also be entertaining when the administrators call others in the office to show them, and I bet as each one looks he or she will have a coughing fit! "Must be something in the air", they will use for an excuse through their smirking lips.