Monday, August 06, 2007

Two For The Price Of One


I do not know about other soap operas but Days of Our Lives now have four actors who each play two parts. That means they are getting 8 acting parts with four people. I mean to say “At Least” there may be more that I don’t know about.

Tony also plays Tony’s look-alike cousin. They just had a sword fight – tricky, no?
Samantha also plays a nun in an earlier time period in their flash backs.
Elvis plays an Italian in that same flashback in hot pursuit of the nun.
Wild hot Bonnie sort of drifted out of sight and now the same actor plays a more reserved and respected lady of the community.

At one time or another, I bet at least 70 % of the actors and actresses on DOL has had an evil twin show up, or maybe a good twin who would be themselves playing their look alikes.


Characters in that soap changes bodies almost as often as I change socks.

2 comments:

kenju said...

They sure do! I used to watch that one, but years ago (in the 60's and 70's). I watch (sporadically) General Hospital. They have spun off another soap from it, which plays on Thurs. night at 11pm on the soap Channel. I don't have time to see all of the regular one - so I'm sure not going to start watching another...LOL

Eddie said...

Judy,
You just can't beat "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman".